Our client is operating in the field of software development and digital services with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Lead software architecture initiatives throughout the product life cycle across the organization
- Define software application architecture solution proposals and alternatives with the team, including scheduling, resource & costing
- Lead and participate in software architecture
- Own the Domain Roadmap and works closely with business, architects and engineering heads to set priority, deliver on-time and within budget
- Guide engineering teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
- Drive and understand use cases for current and future architectural requirements across multiple domains
- Be part of the Architectural Committee consisting of the team of architects to achieve enterprise-wide architectural alignment, work towards devising architectural solutions
What qualifications are needed?
- Proficiency in C# / .NET
- 5+ Years of experience building .NET solutions
- Advanced knowledge of modern software development paradigms, design patterns, best practices and conventions
- Solid experience building backends and REST APIs
- Experience building cloud solutions – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience engineering scalable and reliable solutions
- Experience with version control systems (Git, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with relational and non-relation databases
- Be proficient in Object-Oriented Design and Architecture
- Agile Development Experience
- Exposure to continuous integration, delivery and deployment
- Fluency in English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- .NET Core
- Proven record of building Microservices
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in doing code reviews and writing technical documentation
- Good communicator
- A mindset of delivering secure, well-tested and well-documented software
- Experience integrating to third parties
- Event-driven architecture
What the company offers:
- Professional advancement plans;
- Learning & development opportunities;
- Work from everywhere;
- Healthcare & insurance;
- Transportation & mobility;
- Sports & activities;
- Leisure time;
- Teambuilding events & internal initiatives
- Work life balance;
- Corporate discounts.
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015