Our client is operating in the field of software development and digital services with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Develop native Android applications in Kotlin
- Analyze different requirements and propose solutions
- Create clean and testable code
- Work in an Agile environment
- Work closely with all development teams within the company
What qualifications are needed?
- Strong knowledge in OOP, data structures and design patterns
- Proven experience as an Android Developer with Java or Kotlin
- Strong knowledge in the Android SDK and ecosystem
- Experience with Android projects using Retrofit, Dagger, Android Architecture Components
- Experience in integrating an analytics SDKs and crash reporting tools
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience in RESTful APIs integration
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and focus on high-quality mobile UI/UX experience
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Great communication skills
- Fluency in English.
What the company offers:
- Flexible working hours;
- Healthcare package.
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015