Our client is operating in the field of software development and digital services with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Develop JSON RPC and REST API
- Analyze different requirements and propose solutions
- Create clean and testable code
- Work in an Agile environment
- Work closely with all development teams within the company
What qualifications are needed?
- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- Working experience with one of the following PHP frameworks (Symfony or Zend)
- Strong knowledge in OOP, data structures and design patterns
- Working experience with MySQL or other relational databases
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Linux and basic Bash scripting
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to improve
- Fluency in English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Usage of Docker containers or some basic knowledge on the topic
- Experience with Splunk or other relational
- Experience with Memcache or Redis is a plus
What the company offers:
- Professional advancement plans;
- Learning & development opportunities;
- Work from everywhere;
- Healthcare & insurance;
- Transportation & mobility;
- Sports & activities;
- Leisure time;
- Teambuilding events & internal initiatives
- Work life balance;
- Corporate discounts.
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015