Our client is a leading blockchain development and professional services company worldwide based in London and Sofia. They develop dApps, blockchain networks, and enterprise solutions based on DLT. They’ve helped 80+ enterprises and blockchain entrepreneurs design, build and implement their vision using Blockchain. Among them are P&G, Raiffeisen Bank, IMVU, Aeternity, Polkadot, and others. The company is specializing in the development of blockchain-based projects. This includes, but is not limited to, smart contract development, server-side development, client-side development and more.
With 100% year over year growth of the company, they are looking to find the next crop of exciting talent to help them continue leading this innovative space.
They’re looking for a Tech Leads who are proactive, mindful about deadlines, and take pride in their quality of work. Our client will expect them to contribute to the technical architecture and organise the technical work of the team. In addition, this role includes talking with POs and Clients on figuring exact details on implementation and architecture.
Skills that the perfect candidate has:
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing the delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team’s processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Define requirements for internal and external service providers
What the company offers:
- Attractive remuneration
- Work from home option when needed
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Challenging atmosphere and innovative projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Epic team buildings
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015