Our client is operating in the field of software development and digital services with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Manage geographically disperse technical teams with one or more technologies
- Build necessary expertise and skills to ensure your organization’s resources have enough knowledge and capacity to deliver upcoming projects
- Manage several Technology Team leads and support with coaching, development, mentorship, motivation, etc.
- Participate in planning and implementation of strategic development programs
- Oversee the capacity and staffing planning for your team
- Responsible for process governance, improvement, definition and integration
- Serve as a point of contact for elevation and escalation management
- Responsible to hire talent and manage talent with project-appropriate qualifications
- Manage reporting, technical reviews and improvement initiatives
- Follow the technology trends and support building talent
- Collaborate with other stakeholders involved in the projects and functions
What qualifications are needed?
- Successful track-record in delivering complex technical projects
- Solid experience and skills in technology sector (specific technology to be defined)
- Management of highly performing teams (20+ technical professionals), management of managers
- Ability and drive to succeed in a highly competitive environment and rapidly growing business
- Well-developed leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Readiness to improve performance and customer satisfaction through optimized practices and processes
- Ability to build rapport and trust
- Analytical skills with strong attention to details
- BA/BS degree in Business related discipline, Computer Science, etc.
- Fluency in English language
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecyle
- Diversified experience in large multinational organizations
What the company offers:
- Professional advancement plans;
- Learning & development opportunities;
- Work from everywhere;
- Healthcare & insurance;
- Transportation & mobility;
- Sports & activities;
- Leisure time;
- Teambuilding events & internal initiatives
- Work life balance;
- Corporate discounts.
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015