Our client is operating in the field of Blockchain development with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments; prioritize bug fixes to ensure critical up-time;
- Analyze different requirements and propose solutions;
- Create clean and testable code;
- Work in an Agile environment;
- Work closely with all development teams within the company.
What qualifications are needed?
- Experience in backend/server-side development with Node.js, Java, C++, Rust, Solidity, .NET, GO
- Good knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB;
- Experience with RESTful APIs integration;
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming and its workarounds;
- Good knowledge of user authentication and authorization;
- Good knowledge of microservices architecture;
- Write efficient, scalable, testable, and maintainable code;
- Excellent analytical and design capabilities;
- Knowledge and experience in AWS;
- Familiarity with versioning control with Git (using gitflow);
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks;
- Teamwork experience;
- Great communication skills;
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking).
What the company offers:
- Flexible working hours;
- Home Office
- Healthcare package.
- Learning & development opportunities.
- Transportation & mobility
- Sports & activities;
- Leisure time;
- Work life balance;
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015