Our client is operating in the field of software development and digital services with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Facilitate the professional growth of a small team of developers
- Develop and champion the company culture and know-how internally and in the local community
- Share your opinion on the focus of technological development for the company’s Front-end team
- In order to keep your technical skills sharp and up to date you would be expected to participate in key positions in our client projects. Assist in the architecture set-up of new projects, take on the team lead position for a key company project and participate in technical pre-sales activities are some of the challenges you may expect
What qualifications are needed?
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processors (SASS / SCSS) and task runners (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack is preferred);
- Strong understanding of performance optimization techniques, caching and versioning for static resources;
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git/GitFlow, Pull Requests and Code Reviews;
- Experience with Angular, React or other frameworks;
- Experience in responsive and mobile WEB development;
- Experience with web systems running on various OS and browsers, including older versions;
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs;
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns;
- Fundamental understanding of Functional Programming paradigms.
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience with Node.JS;
- Experience with and Cloud-based architectures;
- Experience in setup and maintain continuous integration & delivery (Jenkins / Pipelines/ TravisCI);
- Experience with Scrum;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Understanding of browser caching policies and browser storage.
What the company offers:
- Professional advancement plans;
- Learning & development opportunities;
- Work from everywhere;
- Healthcare & insurance;
- Transportation & mobility;
- Sports & activities;
- Leisure time;
- Teambuilding events & internal initiatives
- Work life balance;
- Corporate discounts.
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015