Our client is operating in the field of software development and digital services with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Create and work over technical solutions, based on leading commercial integration suites and frameworks like – IBM Integration Bus, TIBCO, Oracle Fusion Middleware, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, SoftwareAG webMethods SAP Cloud integration
- Participate in application integration projects, support team members, collaborate with customers and multinational teams
- Develop, verify, maintain, enhance and execute integration flows and business processes for some of the biggest international companies with various business domains and portfolios
- Communicate directly with clients to understand and clarify their business requirements and needs
- Mentor other developers
- Proactively identify potential improvements
What qualifications are needed?
- 2+ years of development experience
- Strong understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Experience with RDBMs (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB)
- Experience with ORMs such as Hibernate
- Strong knowledge and experience with Java or any other object-oriented programming language
- Experience in the field of SOA architecture paradigms, technologies and standards
- Experience in designing and developing REST and SOAP APIs and web services
- Willingness to learn and develop as an Integration Developer
- Experience in Agile development
- Proactivity and motivation to learn
- A mindset of delivering high quality code
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive requirements
- Fluency in English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Good knowledge of enterprise integration patterns
- Good knowledge and/or professional experience in any of the most popular commercial enterprise scale integration suites (IBM Integration Bus, TIBCO, Oracle Fusion Middleware, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform etc.)
- Understanding or practical experience in any API management tool like Apigee, Swagger, Redhat 3 Scale etc.
- Understanding or practical experience with any JMS and/or AMQP based messaging platform or message broker
- Professional experience with XML, WS-\*, SOA/Integration, and API management technologies and standards
What the company offers:
- Professional advancement plans;
- Learning & development opportunities;
- Work from everywhere;
- Healthcare & insurance;
- Transportation & mobility;
- Sports & activities;
- Leisure time;
- Teambuilding events & internal initiatives
- Work life balance;
- Corporate discounts.
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015