Our client is operating in the field of software development and digital services with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Analyze different requirements and propose solutions
- Create clean and testable code
- Work in an Agile environment
- Work closely with all development teams within the company
What qualifications are needed?
- 2+ years of experience with iOS, Swift programming. Experience with Objective-C is a plus.
- Good knowledge and understanding of paradigms like OOP, POP, TDD, etc
- Experience and knowledge of MVC and MVVM
- Ability to write high quality code
- Experience with standard iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Foundation, CoreData. Experience with SwiftUI is a plus
- Good understanding of memory management and asynchronous execution
- Experience with 3rd party SDKs and frameworks
- Good understanding of common networking techniques. REST services, HTTP. Knowledge of security concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of the App lifecycle
- Experience with Apple developer program, TestFlight, Appstoreconnect. Experience with CI/DC is a plus
- Experience with version control systems
- Good analytical and programming skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies
- A good team player
- Fluency in English
What the company offers:
- Professional advancement plans;
- Learning & development opportunities;
- Work from everywhere;
- Healthcare & insurance;
- Transportation & mobility;
- Sports & activities;
- Leisure time;
- Teambuilding events & internal initiatives
- Work life balance;
- Corporate discounts.
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015