XTrade is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. The product offers trading in traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge crypto assets. XTrade is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interests in mind.
What qualifications are needed?
- At least 2 years of proven UI Designer experience in Creating Web Applications
- Experience in designing complex data dashboards
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Collaborate with product management, UX designers, and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product visuals and user experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Design intuitive Web Applications that are used by all company departments
- Design Data dashboards that are clear and easy to comprehend
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders*
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
What the company offers:
- Professional advancement plans;
- Learning & development opportunities;
- Healthcare & insurance;
- Sports & activities;
- Leisure time;
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015