Our client is operating in the field of software development and digital services with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Facilitate the professional growth of a small team of developers
- Develop and champion the company culture and know-how internally and in the local community
- Share your opinion on the focus of technological development for the company’s Front-end team
- In order to keep your technical skills sharp and up to date you would be expected to participate in key positions in our client projects. Assist in the architecture set-up of new projects, take on the team lead position for a key company project and participate in technical pre-sales activities are some of the challenges you may expect
What qualifications are needed?
- Proficiency in C# and .NET Framework/.NET Core
- Experience in a Team Lead position or have actively mentored more inexperienced developers
- Advanced knowledge of modern software development paradigms, design patterns, best practices and conventions
- A mindset of delivering secure, well-tested and well-documented software
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core
- Experience engineering scalable and reliable solutions.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Good understanding of Unit testing and experience with Unit test frameworks – NUnit, XUnit, MSTest
- Agile development experience
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git/GitFlow, Pull Requests and Code Reviews
- Strong understanding of performance optimization techniques, caching and versioning for static resources
- Exposure to continuous integration, delivery and deployment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Actively participate in the local dev community
- Experience building cloud solutions – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with messages queues and buses – RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Proven record of building Microservices
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with database analysis and optimization
- Experience with Angular, React or other JS frameworks
- Experience in setup and maintain continuous integration & delivery (Jenkins/Pipelines/TravisCI/Azure DevOps)
- Experience with various architectural styles of building software systems
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
What the company offers:
- Professional advancement plans;
- Learning & development opportunities;
- Work from everywhere;
- Healthcare & insurance;
- Transportation & mobility;
- Sports & activities;
- Leisure time;
- Teambuilding events & internal initiatives
- Work life balance;
- Corporate discounts.
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015