For our client in the field of reliable and economical lifting solutions that are used on commercial vehicles, railway vehicles, bridge inspection devices and in the maritime sector. Palfinger is known for its excellent lifting solutions, but they also develop high-quality software for their partners and customers.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Creation and adaption of test cases
- Creation of test plans and analysis of results
- Execution of manual and automated tests
- Continuous improvement of quality
- Early input of quality aspects within the development process
- Close collaboration within the tester-community
What qualifications are needed?
- Strong experience with front-end and back-end test automation;
- Technical education in the field of IT/Software Development/…
- High quality awareness
- Good knowledge in and experience with test case handling and test execution
- Good knowledge in and experience with agile Software Development processes
- Knowledge in and experience with Test-Automation & Tools
- Knowledge in and experience with Software Test-Management as an advantage
- Knowledge in Software-Development/Programming as an advantage
- Very good English language skills
- Practical knowledge in software testing methodologies, testing types and concepts;
- Proven experience with OOP languages, DBs, Test Automation Frameworks and CI/CD;
- Very good troubleshooting skills;
- Very good level of English language.
What the company offers:
- Professional advancement plans;
- Learning & development opportunities;
- Healthcare & insurance;
- Transportation & mobility;
- Sports & activities;
- Leisure time;
- Work life balance;
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015