Our client is a leading investment advisory firm based in Chicago which provides a comprehensive and fully integrated wealth management technology platform coupled with best-in-class portfolio management solutions. Their next generation end-to-end advisor platform is modern and always evolving. Accessible through one interface, it provides a holistic solution, assisting Advisors with technology, investment, and back-office needs. Our client is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join small, yet highly skilled team of IT professionals and make an impact on the future of the financial services industry. You will work directly with the Head of Engineering and Senior Engineers to develop technology that enables the rapidly evolving asset management industry with the most comprehensive and integrated solution.
Role and responsibilities:
• Take ownership and apply in-depth knowledge and expertise in any step of the software development lifecycle, from design through maintenance
• Deliver high quality and well-structured code, while working and collaborating in a team environment
• Extend testing capabilities by writing unit tests and assisting in basic QA testing during new feature development
• Assist, mentor and lead other team members
• 5-7 years plus of enterprise level Java development
• Solid understanding of design principles, and algorithmic skills
• Strong experience with Oracle databases, experience working with Hibernate
• Message driven architecture
• Test driven development
• Financial services experience and/or knowledge
• You will be part of our highly capable and experienced technology team
• Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
• Comprehensive health and dental plan
• Convenient office location
• Flexible work schedule and work from home options
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Stocked kitchen and weekly lunches
• Sports card
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015