Our client is operating in the field of software development and digital services with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Define test scope and test cases/scripts design, establish best practices and innovative approach for front-end and back-end testing;
- Build automation test sets and frameworks to fit best business value;
- Perform functional and non-functional test execution, troubleshooting and defect root-cause analysis.
What qualifications are needed?
- Strong experience with front-end and back-end test automation;
- Practical knowledge in software testing methodologies, testing types and concepts;
- Proven experience with OOP languages, DBs, Test Automation Frameworks and CI/CD;
- Very good troubleshooting skills;
- Very good level of English language.
What the company offers:
Professional advancement plans;
Learning & development opportunities;
Work from everywhere;
Healthcare & insurance;
Transportation & mobility;
Sports & activities;
Work life balance;
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015