What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Analyze different requirements and propose solutions;
- Create clean and testable code;
- Work in an Agile environment;
- Work closely with all development teams within the company.
What qualifications are needed?
- 2+ years of experience with iOS, Swift programming. Experience with Objective-C is a plus;
- Good knowledge and understanding of paradigms like OOP, POP, TDD, etc;
- Experience and knowledge of MVC and MVVM;
- Ability to write high quality code;
- Experience with standard iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Foundation, CoreData. Experience with SwiftUI is a plus;
- Good understanding of memory management and asynchronous execution;
- Experience with 3rd party SDKs and frameworks;
- Good understanding of common networking techniques. REST services, HTTP. Knowledge of security concepts;
- Knowledge and understanding of the App lifecycle;
- Experience with Apple developer program, TestFlight, Appstoreconnect. Experience with CI/DC is a plus;
- Experience with version control systems;
- Good analytical and programming skills;
- Ability to pick up new technologies;
- A good team player;
- Fluency in English.
What the company offers:
- Flexible working hours;
- Healthcare package.
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015