Our client is operating in the field of software development and digital services with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Develop native Android applications in Kotlin
- Work with a cutting-edge technology stack
- Analyze different requirements and propose solutions
- Create clean and testable code
- Work in an Agile environment
- Work closely with all development teams within the company
- Follow company policies on quality (code reviews, CI, Gradle, Jenkins automation, etc.) and suggests improvements on them
- Discover, assess and implement new technologies to maximize development quality and efficiency
What qualifications are needed?
- Proven experience as an Android Developer with Java or Kotlin
- Excellent knowledge in the Android SDK and ecosystem
- Knowledge of solution architectures – MVVM or MVP
- Experience with Android projects using Retrofit, Dagger, Android Architecture Components
- Knowledge of Gradle and dependency management
- Some knowledge of Internet protocols, network communication, app modularization, databases and build automation via CI/CD
- Understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git, Pull Requests, Code Reviews
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and focus on high-quality mobile UI/UX experience
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Great communication skills
- Fluency in English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience in integrating an analytics SDKs and crash reporting tools
- Excellent business analysis competencies;
- Eagerness to outperform, learn and develop new skills
What the company offers:
- Professional advancement plans;
- Learning & development opportunities;
- Work from everywhere;
- Healthcare & insurance;
- Transportation & mobility;
- Sports & activities;
- Leisure time;
- Teambuilding events & internal initiatives
- Work life balance;
- Corporate discounts.
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015