Our client is operating in the field of software development and digital services with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Communicate with other Front-end developers within the company on best practices, new technologies, etc.
- Grow your technical skillset and enhance your career
- Tackle complex problems while creating some of the most advanced applications in the industry
- Ensure the solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Guide technical teams to deliver flexible and scalable solutions
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers
- Work with client-side and distributed development teams
- Consult with clients on best practices in architecture and implementation
- Enhance the coding principles and guidelines of the Front-end division
What qualifications are needed?
- Experience with Angular, React or other frameworks
- Good understanding of Functional Programming paradigms, OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs and working with XHR
- Experience in responsive and mobile WEB development
- Experience with web systems running on various OS and browsers, including older versions
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processors (SASS / SCSS) and task runners (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack is preferred)
- Strong understanding of performance optimization techniques, caching and versioning for static resources
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git/GitFlow, Pull Requests and Code Reviews
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience with Node.JS
- Experience in setup and maintain continuous integration & delivery (Jenkins / Pipelines/ TravisCI)
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
- Experience with Performance management, measurement
- Experience with Accessibility, ARIA, WAI, WCAG
What the company offers:
- Flexible working hours;
- Healthcare package.
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015