Our client is operating in the field of software development and digital services with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Develop and enhance a heavily-loaded distributed system handling >10 million user-transactions daily
- Work on cloud-based infrastructure with hundreds of petabytes in size
- Design and implement micro-service solutions
- Drive project-work through all stages of development
- Debug, maintain, and improve the backend infrastructure running on AWS, enhancing its ability to process millions of transactions per day
- Design and build flexible pipelines that can rapidly evolve to handle new technologies and modeling approaches
- Turn requirements into simple, elegant, optimal solutions
- Work in a team with others to achieve common goals
What qualifications are needed?
- Excellent knowledge of Java (8 and above) and Spring Framework
- Experience with SOA, Microservices, Caching, Messaging
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL DBs
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Understanding of all aspects, related to the Project Lifecycle
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience in Multithreading Programming
- Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
What the company offers:
- Professional advancement plans;
- Learning & development opportunities;
- Work from everywhere;
- Healthcare & insurance;
- Transportation & mobility;
- Sports & activities;
- Leisure time;
- Teambuilding events & internal initiatives
- Work life balance;
- Corporate discounts.
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015